We will provide support to individuals within their own homes. We aim to promote choice and independence through a detailed Person Centred Plan. Our service will provide this care to individuals aged 17 years old (transitioning into adult services)- 65 years old.
Some of the support that we provide –
- Help with domestic tasks, e.g. cleaning and shopping
- Support with managing bills and budgeting
- Support with Meal times and Dietary needs
- Medication ordering/administering
- Support with communication needs and sensory impairments – with appointments or help with referrals relating to this
- We can support you with finding a suitable home, Using local estate agents
- Community Opportunities
- Support with personal care
At Personalized Care we are passionate when seeking out new local activities/opportunities for individuals specific to their own personal likes and interests. We will be promoting self esteem, self worth and self belief alongside of this new journey.
We feel it is important to have a Calendar full of activities because keeping active makes a huge contribution to individuals physical and emotional well-being.
We also have an allotment:
Every Individual can benefit from the sociability of gardening along side others or the tranquil stress free experience of doing it with just the staff member. By using this individuals can improve and gain new skills and benefit physically from gardening